Participants words from the Grand Canyon!

Grand Canyon Quotes


“Dope.” –Morgan Edwards, Dopey, Denver, NC

“No picture will ever do this justice.” –Caroline Royals, Dopey, Charlotte, NC

“Definitely a life changing experience and I will remember this day for the rest of my life.” –Rachel Sealy, Dopey, Fairmont, NC

“I was breathless.” –Hana Blair, Dopey, Palm Beach Gardens, FL

“Full heart, full bladder.” –Lilly Beth Glenn, Dopey, Raleigh, NC

“No one can understand how beautiful it really is until they see it for themselves.” –Brandon Ruff, Dopey, Newberry, SC

“Its sheer beauty is indescribable.” –Nicholas Mullis, Dopey, Monroe, NC

“It was the dopest thing I’ve ever seen.” –Leslie Coffey, Dopey, Gastonia, NC

“The Grand Canyon is a laxative.” –Paige Hudson, Sleepy, Greenville, NC

“The sheer magnitude of the Grand Canyon was almost too much to comprehend.” –Will Bradley, Dopey, Gastonia, NC

“Dehydration causes delusion of grandeur.” –Garrett Duque, Dopey, Louisville, KY

“Don’t wear shoes without traction.” –Genevieve Fortier, Sleepy, Raleigh, NC

“Full of fat squirrels.” –Sarah Binkley, Grumpy, Mooresville, NC

“I was speechless and breathless. Literally.” –Holly Skipper, Grumpy, Myrtle Beach, SC

“The view is out of this world.” –Emily Beck, Grumpy, Cheraw, SC

“No words can describe it.” –Avery Walker, Happy, Cherryville, NC

“I cried a little.” –Bailey Tindall, Happy, Iron Station, NC

“Worth the hike.” –Margaret Gourley, Happy, Mooresville, NC

“Is this real life?” –Lauren Pollock, Sleepy, Monroe, NC

“Absolutely amazing.” –Sophie Butler, Happy, King’s Mountain, NC

“Worth the drive.” –Molly Church, Happy, Raleigh, NC

“Don’t hydrate too much.” –Vanessa Possada, Sneezy, Gastonia, NC

“I have no words.” –Gracie Hester, Sleepy, Cherryville, NC

“That was a Grand Canyon if I’ve ever seen one.” –Makenzi Stiles, Sleepy, Gastonia, NC

“Breathtaking.” –Payton Dyksterhouse, Bashful, Cramerton, NC

“How many feathers do you think it will take for me to fly down to the river?” –Grant Berry, Sneezy, Union, SC

“I pooped in the Grand Canyon.” –Harrison Parrott, Sleepy, Salisbury, NC

“More amazing than the photos.” –Vivian Cline, Bashful, Landis, NC

“The most breathtaking thing I’ve ever seen.” –Kate Williams, Happy, Stoneville, NC

“The most beautiful hole in the ground. Ever.” –Aidan Spelbring, Grumpy, Gastonia, NC

“Holy guacamole.” –Abby Brown, Sneezy, Irmo, SC

“Phenomenal.” –Dallas Cobb, Sleepy, Salisbury, NC

“Absolutely exhilarating.” –Preston Bisson, Happy, Denver, NC

“Life changing.” –Carsyn Parrott, Happy, Salisbury, NC

“This canyon has me in my feelings.” –Liz Byrd, Bashful, Cheraw, SC

“Same as the person above me”-Alyssa Powel, Bashful, Richlands,

“The Grand Canyon was actually really grand!”-Gillian W

“It was very grand.” –Caroline Harris, Bashful, Wilmington, NC

“This is spectacular” -Ben Killian, Sneezy, Mooresville, NC

“This is the best moment of my life” -Chris Bowman, Sneezy, Lake Wylie, NC

“It’s a pretty big hole” – Wilson Moore, Happy, Kings Mountain , NC

“Its just indescribable” –Ethan Oxindine, Sleepy, Little River, SC

“DOOPE” – Kendrick Messerich, Sneezy, Lexington, KY
“Dang…that’s deep” –Christian Arthur, Bashful, Statesville, NC

“The struggle was worth it” –Sarah Tolbert, Nashful, Gastonia, NC

“I’ve never enjoyed 6 miles of walking more in my life” Kelsey Smith, Grumpy, Sanford NC

“Pretty grand” –John Durkin, Bashful, Mooresville, NC

“I thought the Grand Canyon was deep until I saw the hole for the toilet”- Hannon Herring, Bashful, Laurinburg, NC

“This canyon … thick” –Matthew Walen, Happy, Prospect, KY

“When are we doing another 6?” Ben Campbell, Grumpy, Mooresville, NC

“Going down the 6 miles was a breeze, coming up was more like a strong wind.” Logan Trotter, Grumpy, Mount Holly, NC

“The best experience with the best people!” –Claire Irving, Grumpy, Stoneville, NC

“The Grand Canton was a great experience and helped us all grow” –Wyatt Austin, Grumpy, Monroe, NC

“The Canton will change how you see everything”- Cody Ballard,  Happy, Stanley, NC

“It’s so beautiful and real that it looks fake!” -Mikayla Brumbles, Sneezy, Raleigh NC

“Breath-taking” –Mary Charlotte Dusa, Sneezy, Cheraw, SC

“Pictures don’t compare to actually being there and seeing what all it really is” -Cat Chapman, Sneezy, Statesville, NC

“Beautiful but not as beautiful as Garret’s apple eating skills” –Emma Roby, Happy, Hillsborough, NC

“It was Beautiful” -Claire Carter,  Bashful, Laurinburg ,NC

“Coolest experience yet” -Ashley Blum, Happy , Greensboro, NC

“I’ve never been so impressed by a hole in the ground”  -Emma Schieck, Dopey, Statesville, NC

“The Grand Canyon can change anything and I mean ANYTHING” –Brandon Cool, Sleepy, Stoneville, NC

“Down is optional, up is mandatory” -Hannah Uglehus, Happy, Cornelius, NC

“No picture can compare to seeing it in real life” Kate Brennan, Sneezy, Wilmington, NC

“Glad I didn’t do the 6 mile hike” Sianna Gutschick, Sleepy, Mooresville, NC

“There are no words to truly describe what I experienced today, I can’t believe I hiked that” –Virginia Griffin, Grumpy, Wilmington NC

“It was so amazing” –Mary Lewis Johnson, Sleepy, Sanford, NC

“It is so humbling to see something so grand and realize that this is the country that you get to live in, nothing compares to it” –Ainsley Butler, Sneezy, Summerfiled NC

“No regrets doing the 1 mile” –Lily McGrath, Bashful, Wilmington, NC

“I licked the Grand Canyon.” –Morgan Little, Sneezy, Mooresville, NC

“The breathtaking views were worth the hike.” –Madison Price, Sleepy, Monroe, NC

“It took my breath away… literally!”  -Ashlyn Rhyne, Sneezy, Lincolnton, NC

“Grand Canyon; noun; beauty. “ –Casey Kellogg, Grumpy, Stoneville, NC

“Picking the three-mile hike was the best decision ever.” –Annagrace Gibson, Grumpy, Gastonia, NC

“The hole left me speechless.” –Callie Bryant, Dopey, Cheraw, SC

“I didn’t think it could get any better the second time around… but I was wrong. –Alex Slaughter, Bashful, Mooresville, NC

“I just hiked the Grand Canyon and I feel like could run a marathon now.” –Anna Mitchell, Grumpy, Union, SC

“Look at the Mountain Ram!” –Hannah Sherman, Sleepy, Raleigh, NC